The Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) currently rescues and assures safe, temporary shelter, veterinary and humane care for nearly 13,000 stray, unwanted, abandoned, mistreated and injured animals each year – more than any other animal control shelter in Wisconsin.
Support Milwaukee County’s neediest animals by donating an item from the Wish List!
You can also purchase a gift from MADACC’s Amazon Wish List for the animals. Amazon will ship the gift directly to the shelter! View the Amazon Wish List here.
- “Stretch and scratch” scratching posts (http://www.stretchandscratch.com/order.html)
- C.E.T. dental chews of all sizes (available at Petco, Petsmart, vet offices)
- Purina, Pedigree, Iams, Science Diet brand treats and chews (for example: Busy Bones)
- Stuffed/soft dog toys
- Enrichment-type dog toys that are easy to disinfect (for example: Kongs, Nylabones)
- Cat toys (plastic ball type toys, washable fabric stuffed cat toys)
- Unopened bags of dry and canned cat and dog food. We feed Purina brand food on a regular basis (Dog, Puppy, Kitten, and Cat Chow), so these are the most helpful.
- Cat treats
- Peanut butter (non-expired)
- Cat carriers
- Cat litter (non‐clumping)
- Aspen bedding
- Timothy hay
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, detergent, paper towels, garbage bags)
- Lint rollers
Donations can be dropped off at:
3839 W. Burnham St.
West Milwaukee, WI 53215
Thank you for your support!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.